Responsible for Materials Management function including planning, procurement, storage, control and distribution of materials and products to meet Company objectives and customer requirements. Responsible for direction and administering Purchasing, Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving and Material Stores.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Responsible for purchasing all raw materials and subcontractor services.
- Responsible for purchasing of manufacturing and office supplies.
- Prepares and distributes all new purchase orders to suppliers.
- Contacts suppliers regarding purchase order discrepancies with quantity, price, delivery date and quality.
- Responsible for the purchase requisition process including timeliness and accuracy.
- Responsible for supplier development needs.
- Maintains supportive relationship with suppliers.
- Responsible for onboarding of new suppliers.
- Responsible for maintaining the company Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- Monitors supplier performance monthly and reports to management as a performance metric.
- Maintains MRP system and accuracy of part master file.
- Manages Shipping and Receiving Departments.
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and accuracy of daily ship list.
- Responsible for maintaining warehouse organization, inventory levels and accuracy.
- Responsible for scheduling monthly Stock Product Assessments.
- Interfaces with all internal departments to resolve problems and issues as necessary.
- Oversees FIFO and material traceability.
- Promotes Quality Policy & Objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field preferred
Experience/Training – At least 3-5 years procurement experience in manufacturing environment