|Reports To:||Materials Manager|
|Education Req.:||High school or GED equivalent preferred plus some additional specialized training|
|Min. Qualifications:||Knowledge of inventory control, attention to detail, basic math skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sit-down forklift experience, Microsoft Office, and working knowledge of ERP/MRP system.
– Knowledge of Epicor ERP is a plus.
|Experience Req.:||Over 1 and up to 2 years|
- Level 3 – ISO 9001/2015 & IATF 16949- 8.5.2, 8.5.3, 8.5.4, 8.5.5
- Level 1 – ISO 9001/2015 & IATF 16949: Remaining elements
- Level 3 – ERP (Vantage)
- Level 3 – Applicable W.I. and procedures
- Level 3 – Microsoft Office
- Level 3 – Barcode software
- Level 3 – Forklift Training
- Level 3 – List of Possible Shipments
- Level 3 – Bill of lading
Education – High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
Experience/Training – 1-2-year related experience or training. For additional training requirements, refer to the HR Training Matrix.
Math Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.