Expired on: Mar 4, 2023
Inspects and adjusts gauges, measuring instruments, and testing equipment for conformance to blueprint specifications by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors and maintains a clean and well-organized gage lab.
- Delivers all required gages to Operators during set-ups of each process.
- Sets precision gages at cell for production.
- Monitors and maintains out of calibration report from “Gagepack” software on a weekly basis.
- Conducts and manages all calibrations requirements on Global Gear gages.
- Reads and interprets Process Drawings.
- Performs GR & R studies.
- Maintains records of equipment calibration.
- Uses basic measuring and test equipment.
- Responsible for conformity to product and shall stop production to correct quality problems.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education – High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience/Training – 3 years related experience or training. For additional training requirements, refer to the HR Training Matrix.
Language Skills – Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Sorry! This job has expired.